Singapore; A Day Trip

Singapore or should I say The Lion City. This trip took place in May 2014, while I was still a student. It’s only a one-day trip but it was definitely worthwhile. I’ve promised Misaki-san to make it on that day, she was a student at Nippon Photography Institute.

This was her big break to showcase her photographs work after ventured into an arduous journey around Southeast Asia. The theme for her showcase is about ‘’Women”. In her presentation she tells the crowd that the world now has changed, the women are growing in a different surrounding and environment. In this age, women get big opportunities for education and etc. This event took place at Marine Parade Public Library.

Misaki-san posing with Olympus camera, and at the back you can see her colorful gallery
During her presentation, she has done it really well :)


An evening of cheer and laughter
Who doesn't like group pic?
Misaki dressed in Yukata, kawaii ne~
Misaki-chan in ゆかた
I took this picture while I'm in the bus on my way to Johor Bharu

Comments

Popular Posts